Salcombe Self-Catering Holiday Cottage
Quality self-catering in the heart of Salcombe
21 Island Street is a lovely self catering holiday cottage in Salcombe that sleeps 4 in two bedrooms.
The self-catering cottage features:
- Kitchen - fridge, washing machine, gas hob and oven
- living room - flat screen TV, DVD player, cast iron gas stove for winter nights, access to pretty courtyard for barbeques/reading the papers etc
- Hallway and stairway with coat hanging
- Bedroom 1 - double bed with sash window over looking courtyard, chest of drawers and hanging rail
- Bedroom 2 - bunk beds with sash window over looking entrance pathway
- Bathroom - power shower, loo and sink, heated towel rail
- Central heating throughout.
The Salcombe Property Company are now looking after the cottage and will be providing all linen and towels*, beds will be fully made up and ready for your arrival.
Rachel & Sam will be happy to arrange a meet and greet should you require.
Change over day – Fridays arrival after 3pm, departure by 10.30am
*please bring own beach towels. Click on the images below to see larger versions.